Friday, January 29, 2010

~Test Shots~

Here are a few test shots! I got to be the model for test shots before we shot over 100 women this past week!:) I can't wait for you guys to see their pix! We took feathers, drapes, jewelry, hats, etc. for them to dress up! Really wasn't sure what to expect because "glamour shots" is definately not our style of photgraphy but we learned so much by doing it. Besides meeting some great women we learned more about close up & personal photography...lol! I think the pix turned out great so. Who knew that we would enjoy it so much...you never know until you try, huh?




I didn't realize they learned so much at cosmotology school! The coolest thing was "how to make a wig"! One lady even wore the one she made in her picture! It looked great too! I was very impressed!



These pix have been processed in lr...but I seriously need to work on those wrinkles in photoshop:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seavers Photography's Fan Box